SIGN IN YOUR ACCOUNT TO HAVE ACCESS TO DIFFERENT FEATURES
Terms & Conditions
Consumer Terms & Conditions
Ordering & Delivery
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- All deliveries must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over.
- All goods are offered subject to availability and we cannot guarantee specific vintages. In the event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to arrange replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
- Deliveries will only be made once payment has been received for the goods and we reserve the right not to accept any order or make any delivery.
- Local delivery orders are a minimum of £100. “Local” is defined as addresses within a 10 mile radius of the shop address of 142 Otley Road, Guiseley, LS20 8LZ.
- Local deliveries will be made within five working days of payment of the order (subject to stock availability), at which time we will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient delivery time.
- We do not carry out nationwide deliveries or deliveries outside of the UK.
- There is no minimum order amount for store collection. Store collection will be made available for pickup the next day the shop is open, subject to stock availability, or when stock is available (see current store opening times).
- Wines purchased from Premier Cru Fine Wine are for the customer’s own use only (which may include their use as gifts for third parties). Wines may not be re-sold or otherwise used for commercial purposes.
- All retail prices are inclusive of UK VAT at the prevailing rate.
- We accept all major credit cards with telephone orders: Visa, Access, Maestro, Delta and American Express. Cheques are accepted, but funds must be cleared before any goods are shipped.
- Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
Breakages, Returns and Refunds
- Whilst we endeavour to deliver goods intact and in good condition, occasionally breakages do occur. These must be confirmed to us within 5 days of delivery. We will provide a full refund or replacement for any wines that are faulty though we may require the faulty bottle to be returned to us for examination.
- We are happy to arrange collection of faulty goods at our cost though you must ensure that they are securely packed. A refund will only be given once we have received the goods back and have agreed that they are faulty. Please note that on occasions there may be an odd bottle that is out of condition (i.e. corked) due to no fault of Premier Cru Fine Wine and that due to the costs involved in receiving and shipping such items we cannot accept returns of this nature nor refund them. We will not give refunds on wines that are returned that are in good condition but are not to the customers liking.
- You may cancel your order at any time until seven working days after delivery. Should you decide to cancel, all the charges relating to your order will be refunded as soon as the goods are returned in merchantable condition to us. On such returns packaging and postage costs back to Premier Cru Fine Wine are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Refunds may take up to 5 working days to appear in your account.
- In the event of complaint please write to Premier Cru Fine Wine at 142 Otley Road, Guiseley, Leeds, LS20 8LZ or email firstname.lastname@example.org giving as much detail as you can. All complaints will be treated as confidential and will be dealt with as swiftly as possible.
Wholesale Terms & Conditions
- Orders can be placed via this website, by phone (01943 877004), email (email@example.com) or in writing to Premier Cru Fine Wine, 142 Otley Road, Guiseley, Leeds, LS20 8LZ
- Minimum order is 2 dozen bottles of wine for free delivery. Orders can be mixed cases although minimum order for house wines is 6 bottles. Smaller orders may be delivered at our discretion.
- Delivery will be within 3 working days subject to wines being in stock.
- Prices are charged at our brochure price. However we reserve the right to alter prices due to vintage change, in times of fluctuating exchange rates or when prices increase beyond our control.
- All prices quoted are per bottle, duty paid and delivered and exclude VAT. VAT will be added to all invoices at the prevailing rate.
- Bottle sizes are 75cl unless otherwise stated.
- Initial orders must be COD until a credit account is established (see below). Thereafter all accounts must be settled by the 21ST of the month following the month of invoice.
- Upon satisfactory approval of two trade references and a banker’s reference a credit account will be opened.
- All goods remain the property of Premier Cru Fine Wine (Wholesale) until payment has been received in full.
- We reserve the right to change these terms of sale, but any change will only apply to orders that we receive from you after we have communicated the change to you.